• 2 Certified Hereford Beef strip steaks (about 10 ounces each)
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
• 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
• 3 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Carve steaks into slices. Sprinkle with reserved seasoning and salt, as desired.
- Combine seasoning ingredients in small bowl; reserve 2 teaspoons for garnish. Press remaining seasoning evenly onto beef steaks.
About Strip Steak
This premium steak is a steakhouse classic, known for its marbling, tenderness and flavor.
More About Cuts