1 pound Ground Beef (96% lean)
2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage or 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped green chiles, undrained
1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
5 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 to 2 teaspoons regular or chipotle hot pepper sauce
Salt and pepper
- Combine Ground Beef and seasonings in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- To prepare crumbles, heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add sausage mixture; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 1/2-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 12-cup standard muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Stir chiles and cheese into sausage mixture. Evenly divide mixture into prepared pan.
- Whisk eggs, milk and hot sauce, as desired, in medium bowl. Evenly divide egg mixture over sausage mixture in muffin cups.
- Bake in 375°F oven 17 to 20 minutes or until egg mixture is set and just beginning to brown. Let stand 2 minutes. Loosen edges; remove from muffin pan. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with Toppings, as desired.
About Back Ribs
Very flavorful, great when cooked on the grill.
More About Cuts