• 1 pound Ground Beef (95% lean)
• 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
• 8 taco shells
• 1 cup thinly sliced lettuce
• 1/4 cup reduced-fat or regular prepared blue cheese dressing
• 1/2 cup shredded carrot
• 1/3 cup chopped celery
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
• Carrot and celery sticks or cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.
- Return to skillet; stir in pepper sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells according to package directions.
- Evenly spoon beef mixture into taco shells. Add lettuce; drizzle with dressing. Top evenly with carrot, celery and cilantro. Garnish with carrot and celery sticks or cilantro sprigs, if desired.
About Ground Chuck
Economical, versatile and flavorful. Holds its shape well for cooking and is ideal for burgers, meatloaf and meatballs.
More About Cuts