• 1 pound Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
• 1/2 cup beer
• 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 8 slider buns or small dinner rolls, split
• 1/4 cup Cheddar-flavored cheese spread
- Combine Ground Beef, beer, bread crumbs, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into eight 1/2-inch thick mini-patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Place burger on bottom half of each slider bun. Evenly spread cheese over burgers. Close sandwiches.
About Ground Sirloin
Versatile, flavorful and economical. Ideal for recipes calling for browned, crumbled ground beef, such as chili, tacos and spaghetti sauce.
More About Cuts