• 16 oz. bag of frozen french fried potatoes
• 1 lb. ground Certified Hereford Beef
• 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 12 oz. bottle of chili sauce
• 1 package chili seasoning, mild or hot depending on taste preference
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
• 1/2 tsp. paprika
• 1/4 tsp. cumin
• Pinch of salt to taste
• 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat frozen french fries in paprika, cumin and salt. Bake in pre-heated oven 20 to 25 minutes until the fries are crisp and golden, turning half way through baking.
- In a large pot over medium heat, crumble the ground beef until brown. Drain the excess grease.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the cheese and chives, to the ground beef mixture, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Top the fries with the chili mixture. Top with shredded cheese and chives. Enjoy!
About Ground Chuck
Economical, versatile and flavorful. Holds its shape well for cooking and is ideal for burgers, meatloaf and meatballs.
More About Cuts