• 6 ounces cooked Certified Hereford Beef, shredded or chopped into bite size pieces
• 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
• 4 medium flour tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
• 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
• 1 can (4 ounces) chopped or diced green chilies, drained
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add beef and eggs; cook and stir until eggs are scrambled. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Top each of two flour tortillas with 1/4 cup cheese. Evenly divide beef mixture between two tortillas. Top each with half of the chilies and half of remaining cheese. Place remaining two tortillas on top.
- Wipe out skillet. Heat skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook quesadillas, one at a time, 2 minutes or until tortilla is lightly browned. Turn and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes. Cut each quesadilla in half and cut each half into wedges. Serve with toppings, if desired.
About Shoulder Clod Roast
Best when braised. May also be roasted in oven and thinly sliced.
More About Cuts