• 1 lb. Certified Hereford Beef flank steak, thinly sliced into strips
• 2 large bell peppers, thinly sliced
• 1 large onion, thinly sliced
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 tsp. Chili powder
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. paprika
• 1/2 tsp. onion powder
• 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
• 1/2 tsp. cumin
• Head of lettuce, leaves removed as wraps
- 1. On a sheet pan, lay beef strips, bell peppers and onions.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
3. Toss ingredients together to evenly coat the meat and vegetables with seasoning and olive oil.
4. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes until the beef is cooked and the veggies are soft.
5. Remove from oven. Once slightly cooled, add the meat and veggie mixture into the lettuce wraps.
6. Top with your favorite toppings like salsa, cheese or guacamole. Enjoy!
About Flank Steak
Lean and flavorful. Slice thin against the grain when carving. An ideal choice to marinate.
More About Cuts